Author Topic: Is 95% good enough?  (Read 876 times)

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Is 95% good enough?
« on: December 10, 2020, 05:27:47 PM »
...For a space ship big enough to carry a crowd! In an airliner, we want a bit more, 101%?! [lol] [rockon] Still, this is just another step toward bigger things. Crashes often tell you as much as a complete success. Furthermore, this is a technique never tried before and it worked! I've done a few belly-flops in my life and they turned out a little better than this one! OTOH, any landing which you can walk away from is a good one! This one gets a banana, but it's a fried one! :P

Elon has been reported to be a "centibillionaire" (net worth of at least $100 billion. I'll let Stu do the conversion for us). He may now only have $99 billion...
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system

ColdnFrosty

• Strong Breeze
    • AS918
    • KNHSTRAT15
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2, iMac Pro, MacOS Ventura 13.5.1, WC 3.2.0 (364)
Re: Is 95% good enough?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 09:51:47 PM »
Within minutes, they knew the cause of the failure. But, it was a spectacular video nonetheless. How would you like to be riding that one into the atmosphere after a six-month voyage from Mars.