Author Topic: Time incorrect in Data Viewer  (Read 1346 times)

dleggett

• Calm
  • Station Details: Vantage View
Time incorrect in Data Viewer
« on: June 28, 2020, 10:39:57 PM »
Hi All

I have searched the forums and can't seem to find an answer to this.  I am using Weathercat to get the data from my David Vantage View.  The date and time on my Vantage view is accurate, however the Time in Weathercat seems to be 3 hours ahead.  When I lok at my Data Viewer/Editor the day starts at 3:45am instead of 12am.  Has anyone ever seen this before or have any idea why this is occuring?

David

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Could you take a screenshot? (Re: Time incorrect in Data Viewer)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 11:28:07 PM »
Dear David and WeatherCat troubleshooters,

I have searched the forums and can't seem to find an answer to this.  I am using Weathercat to get the data from my David Vantage View.  The date and time on my Vantage view is accurate, however the Time in Weathercat seems to be 3 hours ahead.  When I lok at my Data Viewer/Editor the day starts at 3:45am instead of 12am.  Has anyone ever seen this before or have any idea why this is occuring?

Unfortunately, I've never seen anything specific to the Data Viewer/Editor.  I just checked my own installation and it starts at midnight as it should.  Is there any chance you could take a screenshot of your Data Viewer/Editor window?  That might help us come up with an explanation for your situation.

Cheers, Edouard

dleggett

• Calm
Re: Time incorrect in Data Viewer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 12:35:23 AM »
Sure, I had to take 2 screenshots as it was too long

dleggett

• Calm
Re: Time incorrect in Data Viewer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 12:37:03 AM »
screen shot 2

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Why does it appear to be 3am? (Re: Time incorrect in Data Viewer)
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 10:53:42 PM »
Dear David and WeatherCat troubleshooters,

. . . .
The date and time on my Vantage view is accurate, however the Time in Weathercat seems to be 3 hours ahead.  When I lok at my Data Viewer/Editor the day starts at 3:45am instead of 12am. 
. . . .

Sure, I had to take 2 screenshots as it was too long

Sorry, but I guess I'm confused.  Your screenshot appears to start at midnight.  Can you highlight the feature that leads you to believe that WeatherCat is 3 hours early?

Cheers, Edouard