Author Topic: Wunderground Data being logged...but then lost.  (Read 254 times)

Breezy

• Calm
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Vue. 2011 iMac and Mini Server
Wunderground Data being logged...but then lost.
« on: January 16, 2020, 03:29:38 pm »
Hi folks. A little help please. I am using a 'WifiLogger' with my Davis Vantage Vue. This is correctly logging weather data to my Mac Mini server with Weathercat and it is being posted by Rapid-fire correctly to Wunderground (Station: ISCOTLAN72)...the data shows correctly online...BUT in the Wunderstation iPad APP rainfall shows the day info only, but weekly and monthly graphs are all blank. I approached Wunderground themselves but as yet no response. Ideas? Without the long term data on view it becomes rather pointless! Your help appreciated. Thanks

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.14.4/WC 3.0.4
Re: Wunderground Data being logged...but then lost.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 08:24:44 pm »
I am assuming that the WU page on your Mac displays correctly?
Can you try a different browser on the iPad?
The point would be to try to get WU to send a regular html document rather than one for what they think should for a "mobile" device. I'll try your page on my very old iPad...

Looks like it works fine for me. Here is the Weekly Precip graph (didn't send the others to save space on the forums). BTW, it appears your "week" starts on a Monday? :)

My only suggestion is to shut down Safari completely (not just put it in the background). If that does not help, you might try to delete the Safari History in Settings.