Author Topic: Two weather cams on Wunderground but now no image on WG webpage  (Read 2056 times)

gb509

• Gentle Breeze
    • D6143
    • IGREATER38
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Daytime FARS Solar and UV, iMac OS 10.11
Hi all,

I have used one of my IP camera's as weather cam and it has always displayed a picture on my wunderground page (IGREATER38). I got a message from a wunderground user in Souyh Africa recently commenting on how they enjoyed checking the London Weather.
So being a nerd I suppose I thought I would add a SW view registered a second camera>> Result I no longer can see my picture on the WG webpage where it states:missing webcam BUT both pictures are visible on WG map.
I have never managed to come to grips with IP Cam images and WC so any helpful suggestions would be welcome, for some reason WG works flawless by getting the images by FTP from the cameras but I jave never got that far with WC

Randall75

• Storm
  • CWOP-CW6734 WeatherUnderground-KOHNEWAR6
    • CW6734
    • KOHNEWAR6
    • Randy's Weather On The Hill
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus.iMac i5 OS High Sierra 10.13.6 8GB Ram, WeatherCat 3,Logitech 9000 Pro Web Cam
Re: Two weather cams on Wunderground but now no image on WG webpage
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 10:52:08 AM »
Hi gp509
 Yes I can see both of them on the WG map
So you need to contact WG and have them find out why it is not showing up on your page

cheers
 [cheers1] 

gb509

• Gentle Breeze
    • D6143
    • IGREATER38
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Daytime FARS Solar and UV, iMac OS 10.11
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:44:42 PM »
Hi Randall,

Problem sorted, if you use more than 1 camera you get on the WG PWS setting page a new box where you have to make a choice which camera you want to associate with your PWS page.

Did not spot that but now rectified

Gerard

Randall75

• Storm
  • CWOP-CW6734 WeatherUnderground-KOHNEWAR6
    • CW6734
    • KOHNEWAR6
    • Randy's Weather On The Hill
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus.iMac i5 OS High Sierra 10.13.6 8GB Ram, WeatherCat 3,Logitech 9000 Pro Web Cam
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 11:26:01 PM »
Hi Gerald
 Glad you got it figured out
Guess I haven't seen that option either
cheers
 [cheers1]