WeatherCat > WeatherCat iOS Clients

WeatherCatRCP 1.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

ColdnFrosty:
Downloaded and ran - works fine on Local and on Trixology, but not on the Internet through my router. Weathercat works fine on the Internet, but not RCP. Any thoughts?

I also noticed that certain settings cause it to instantly crash when launched. The only way to run it after that is to remove the app, and reinstall. But still I cannot run it over the web.

The Grand Poohbah:

--- Quote from: ColdnFrosty on May 15, 2018, 01:13:39 AM ---Downloaded and ran - works fine on Local and on Trixology, but not on the Internet through my router. Weathercat works fine on the Internet, but not RCP. Any thoughts?

I also noticed that certain settings cause it to instantly crash when launched. The only way to run it after that is to remove the app, and reinstall. But still I cannot run it over the web.

--- End quote ---

Send me the URL you are using for your Internet connection so that I can try it.
What are the settings that "cause it to instantly crash when launched"?
There is a known bug: "It appears that if you close the app while the server is "invalid" and have that server selected that the app crashes on opening." Perhaps that is what is causing it to crash.

Xipper:

--- Quote from: ColdnFrosty on May 15, 2018, 01:13:39 AM ---Downloaded and ran - works fine on Local and on Trixology, but not on the Internet through my router. Weathercat works fine on the Internet, but not RCP. Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Did you update your port forwarding for the new port?  Previously Weathercat client only used ports 49250-49254, the RCP runs on 49255.

ColdnFrosty:
Xipper - yes.  It's working now!  Thanks.

David:
I?m loving this upgrade! Has there been any work on the iPad app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version