Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 3453 times)

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Holidays
« on: July 16, 2012, 05:14:33 PM »
Like everybody else we need to recharge our batteries from time to time. As such, we will be on holiday for two weeks from this Saturday (21st July to 5th August).

The forum and website will keep running but support and order processing may be delayed over this period, depending on if we can get an internet connection whilst we're camping.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,
Stu.

Randall75

• Storm
  • CWOP-CW6734 WeatherUnderground-KOHNEWAR6
    • CW6734
    • KOHNEWAR6
    • Randy's Weather On The Hill
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus.iMac i5 OS High Sierra 10.13.6 8GB Ram, WeatherCat 3,Logitech 9000 Pro Web Cam
Re: Holidays
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »
Hi Stu
 Have a great time you and Cath deserve a brake
But how do you manage to get 2 weeks  [biggrin]  what your secret  is it the magic  [cat]

Have a great time again we will try not to tear things up here on the forum to much
 [cheers1]

Not while driving  [beer] unless Cath has hold of the wheel [woohoo]

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Hope caravan and weather cooperate!! (Re: Holidays)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
Howdy Stu, and WeatherCat vacationers . . .

Hope your Land Rover, Caravan, and all other required equipment are tuned-up, properly stocked, and ready for grand adventure!!  [bounce]

Also, hope the weather will cooperate!!  [sun3]

We'll try to "hold down the fort" while your gone!  [computer]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

P.S.

But how do you manage to get 2 weeks  [biggrin]  what your secret  is it the magic  [cat]

;) Randall, I thought you knew.  Stu is leaving his ninja programming cats behind  [cat] . . . . and the boss . . . . well, he is very, very nearsighted!! [goofy]  [lol2]

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
Thanks chaps - getting two weeks is tricky and needs some organising to get everything to line up right, but we all need a good break now and again :)

Luckily I don't do it all here, I don't do the sales for example - I get to see maybe 1 in 10 sales enquiries where it's a bit technical, so a lot of stuff will just run whilst we're away. But obviously other stuff just stops and people need to know that (development for example) and other stuff needs me in the loop (support and order fulfilment), which can be difficult when we're half way up Snowden, but we try our best and I know the forum is in good hands whilst we're away :)

Cheers,
Stu.

wurzelmac

• Storm
    • ITIROLPR2
    • Wetterstation Pr?graten am Gro?venediger
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage PRO2 Plus (24h fan aspirated, wireless) with UV/Solar | Weather Envoy Data Logger | Mac mini 2023 M2 8/256 | 1x Canon EOS 1300D | macOS Sonoma 14.2
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »
Happy camping! Have some nice days!
Reinhard

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 06:24:24 PM »
Thank you - I'm sure we will. According to all the forecasts, the jet-stream is due to move north - that can only be good news for us  :)