Author Topic: WeatherCatRCP 1.0 (180216) for iOS Beta  (Read 5513 times)

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: WeatherCatRCP 1.0 (180216) for iOS Beta
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 06:09:45 AM »
Good news. I decided to just try starting over. I deleted the app and reinstalled fresh from Test Flight. Everything is now working fine on both the phone and the watch on both local and my IP. I'll keep an eye on it.
Blick

The Grand Poohbah

• Gale
  • Developer of WeatherCat for iOS, tvOS, and watchOS
    • EW6355 KCANEVAD43
    • Hopeful Hill Ranch
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2, aspirated, solar radiation, uv, soil temp and moisture
Re: WeatherCatRCP 1.0 (180216) for iOS Beta
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 05:40:42 PM »
Good news. I decided to just try starting over. I deleted the app and reinstalled fresh from Test Flight. Everything is now working fine on both the phone and the watch on both local and my IP. I'll keep an eye on it.

That's good news!

Many years ago, when we would demonstrate some new software to a meeting of company executives, the demo would invariably fail at some point. We'd mumble something like, "Probably caused by finger lint.", blow vigorously on the keyboard, and restart the software. The demo would usually be fine after that. This must have been one of those "finger lint" incidents.