WeatherCat > WeatherCat Integration

New App for Importing from weatherlink to WeatherCat

<< < (2/4) > >>

Blicj11:
Is is this it, from Jonn68?

http://athena.trixology.com/index.php?topic=2229.0

kenkelso:
Well hopefully it will be useful to others because having written it and used it I will never need it again!!!!!

Ken

elagache:
Dear Blick, Ken, and WeatherCat "love all that data" types, . .

--- Quote from: Blicj11 on February 07, 2017, 12:01:49 AM ---Is is this it, from Jonn68?
--- End quote ---

No it isn't.  His data was coming from his Meteohub and was in a spreadsheet data format (csv).  As far as I can tell, he was able to cobble his own conversion solution.

I distinctly recall someone who didn't feel up to putting together some scripts.  Oh well, I'll try to keep looking for it, but it is odd that Google can't ferret out this reference.  It should have the word 'WeatherLink' somewhere in the posting text.

--- Quote from: kenkelso on February 07, 2017, 12:31:59 PM ---Well hopefully it will be useful to others because having written it and used it I will never need it again!!!!!
--- End quote ---

Worry not Ken!  It doesn't come up very often, but there are folks either using the Mac version of WeatherLink or crossing over from PC and using the PC version.

Thanks again for making this available to the WeatherCat community!  [tup]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Randall75:
Hi All
 If I remember at one time long ago you could use LWC to import from Weather link then import the data from LWC to WC that was the only way to import from Weather Link

cheers

[cheers1]

Marozsan:
How can I get a copy if the app to import my Weatherlink historical files to Weathercat?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version