Author Topic: Christmas Holidays  (Read 3371 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Strong Breeze
Christmas Holidays
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:52:11 AM »
The release of WeatherCat version 1.1.1 marks the end of our development year. We're off on a bit of a holiday now - the team deserves a well earned rest.

Over the holidays we will be running in 'reduced mode' - WeatherCat orders will still be processed but support responses may be slower than usual.

Thank you to everyone who's helped out over the year - whether it's via translations, testing, add-ons, promotion or feedback, it's all totally appreciated! And a big thank you to our customers as well - no money=no development  :)

Finally, on behalf of everyone here, Stu, Cath and Jess along with our crack team of ninja programming cats - Meg (lead), Blacky (code monkey/USB hacker extraordinaire (no, seriously)) and Patch (interfaces and docs), we hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year!

Cheers!  [beer]

Your Friendly Admin.

wurzelmac

• Storm
    • ITIROLPR2
    • Wetterstation Pr?graten am Gro?venediger
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage PRO2 Plus (24h fan aspirated, wireless) with UV/Solar | Weather Envoy Data Logger | Mac mini 2023 M2 8/256 | 1x Canon EOS 1300D | macOS Sonoma 14.2
Re: Christmas Holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
I really feel the need to wish a peaceful, wonderful christmas to everyone who is working on WeatherCat to make it to that what it is now!
A big THANK YOU to Stu - Thanks for coming back after your out-time!
All the best wishes to you & your family (including all your WeatherCats ;))!

Merry xMas!
Reinhard
Reinhard

jace

• Storm
    • DW9675
    • ISuffolk62
    • Yoxford weather site.
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, with Mac USB Data Logger. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, with 8 GB 1033 MHz DDR3 Memory, running Mac OSX Version 10.10.1 (Yosimite).
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and all the family (including the feline hangers on  [tup])Stu. Thanks for all the hard work on the  [cat] and enjoy your holiday  [cheers1]

JC

Doc

• Strong Breeze
  • Fly by night Eccentric
    • N9CXI
    • kinnindia
    • N9CXI Eastwood Indianapolis Indiana WX station
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, Mac mini, 2gig Ram 25tb storage, 1 weather web cams.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »
Yes, may you and your family have a Happy Christmas, and a Joyous New Year!

'n ddedwydd Nadolig a a 'n Hoenus 'n Grai Blwyddyn! [snow]

Close I hope.  Here in Indiana, winter has been here for a month or so, the cold is welcome for once!  At the moment there's snow on the ground and it's been very windy for a couple of days. 

May the next year be the best ever!

Doc
Slainte Mah!
Take care and have fun!  Slainte Mah!

Randall75

• Storm
  • CWOP-CW6734 WeatherUnderground-KOHNEWAR6
    • CW6734
    • KOHNEWAR6
    • Randy's Weather On The Hill
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus.iMac i5 OS High Sierra 10.13.6 8GB Ram, WeatherCat 3,Logitech 9000 Pro Web Cam
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
Hi Stu and All Cat Fans
 I hope you are all filled with joy and happiness through out this CHRISTmas Season and New Year
That your life is filed with many more to come and GOD Bless
 [cheer]

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Season's greetings . . . (Re: Christmas Holidays)
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 05:41:17 PM »
Dear WeatherCat fans,

Another year another greeting card.  Among all my miseries my chief distraction remains obvious:

Merry Christmas everybody!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

P.S. Hopefully work on the drive train makeover will finally start sometime in January.

Doc

• Strong Breeze
  • Fly by night Eccentric
    • N9CXI
    • kinnindia
    • N9CXI Eastwood Indianapolis Indiana WX station
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, Mac mini, 2gig Ram 25tb storage, 1 weather web cams.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 05:59:27 AM »
Beneath the tree of light and life,
a blessing at this season of Jul!
To all that sit at my hearth,
today we are brothers and sisters, we are family,
and I drink to your health!
Today is a day to offer hospitality
to all that cross my threshold
in the name of the season.

Happy Christmas, Joyous New Year, Slainte Mah!

Take care and have fun!  Slainte Mah!

embayweather

• Strong Breeze
    • DW3656
    • lENGLAND128
    • Lancastrian Imaging
  • Station Details: Oregon WM928, Intel Mac 2.5Ghz, I5 Quad core, Met Office spec manual instruments, Cat, WD, 1-wire, Labjack, Lightning Radar
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 09:26:06 PM »
Coming to the end of another manic Christmas Day here, seven children and six grandchildren help there. I hope all of you in WeatherCat land are also having an amazing time, and looking forward to an amazing weather year.

Best wishes

Mike