Author Topic: Hello from Greensboro, NC. USA  (Read 3027 times)

Gman19

• Gentle Breeze
    • KD4TJG
    • KNCKERNE9
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2+, WeatherLinkIP, WeatherCat running on iMac Pro (2017),3 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon W,64 GB RAM
Hello from Greensboro, NC. USA
« on: September 11, 2012, 03:02:00 AM »
Just getting to the intro thread...posted some whilst getting Weathercat started up and the support is second to none!

I just installed a wireless Davis Vantage Pro2+ feeding the WearherlinkIP.  Got everything calibrated and level last week.  Now I need some interesting weather!

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Hello from Greensboro, NC. USA
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Welcome! (Re: Hello from Greensboro, NC. USA)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
Dear Gman19 and WeatherCat fans,

First, welcome! 

Just getting to the intro thread...posted some whilst getting Weathercat started up and the support is second to none!

I just installed a wireless Davis Vantage Pro2+ feeding the WearherlinkIP.  Got everything calibrated and level last week. 

Congrats on your setup.  You'll be happy with your Davis equipment.  It is expensive but tough and as precise as you can get without paying double or more.

Now I need some interesting weather!

As the old saying goes: beware of what you wish for . . . . you might get it!  :o

In California we are in the worst part of the Summer/Fall and suffering from a nasty drought to boot.  However, I don't want a lot of rain still.  I'm still scrambling to complete the repairs needed before we can take some heavy rain. 

Always something!!  [banghead]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]