WeatherCat > WeatherCat General Discussion

Graph not beginning at Zero

(1/2) > >>

wurzelmac:
Anyone an idea why this graph (Snowdepth) is not beginning at 0 ("Zero") as all the other parameters do? Why is it going down to -10 while the other parameters accept 0?

:-[

elagache:
Dear Reinhard and WeatherCat troubleshooters,

--- Quote from: wurzelmac on May 03, 2019, 05:19:23 PM ---Anyone an idea why this graph (Snowdepth) is not beginning at 0 ("Zero") as all the other parameters do? Why is it going down to -10 while the other parameters accept 0?
--- End quote ---

Snow isn't anything I know about, so I'll just have to make some guesses.  The first thing I would double-check is that the data is in fact 0.  Is there any chance that your automated snow measuring system is not working properly?

Let us know . . . .

Cheers, Edouard

xairbusdriver:
My first thought was to check the "minimum" value for the "Scaling" settings. Alas, there aren't scale settings for graphs, only for gauges. [blush] It would be interesting to see what values are being 'seen' by WC. [WCSmall]

wurzelmac:
Thanks for looking into this thread.

The value is from a synthetic channel that is is turned OFF during the summer (no snow...  ;) ). So it should return a Zero, the graph does already show the zero-line, but I do not understand why the graph goes below zero? I am counting on the next version of WeatherCat, maybe there is a "minimum" available also fro graphs.

PS: An idea is to turn the channel ON and force it to return "0" - I will see what the graph will do then.  [computer]

Blicj11:
Let us know how that turns out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version