WeatherCat > WeatherCat iOS Clients

WeatherCatRCP 1.1 (180812) for iOS Beta

(1/2) > >>

The Grand Poohbah:
About WeatherCatRCP 1.1 (180812) for iOS Beta

What's new
This release includes the German and Italian localization.
It is functionally identical to the previous release (1.1 180619)

Notes to Beta Testers
English language users - use this release as you normally would. Report any unexpected text or changes in functionality.
German and Italian users - report errors in translation and terms or phrases that are too long to fit in the available space.
All reports should be posted to the Forum in the WeatherCatRCP 1.1 (180812) for iOS Beta topic.

See the iOS Clients topic "About the WeatherCatRCP Beta" for information on joining the Beta test group and using TestFlight.

Many thanks to Reinhard and Frederico for doing the localization.

PaSun:
Grand,
WC RCP 11.1 Beta installed & working well on iPhone X 11.4.1 (English)... haven't installed 12 yet. No text or other problems.
Cheers,
Paul

elagache:
Dear Grand, Paul, and WeatherCat iOS early adopters,

--- Quote from: The Grand Poohbah on September 12, 2018, 11:27:46 PM ---About WeatherCatRCP 1.1 (180812) for iOS Beta
--- End quote ---

Up and running and a quick poke everything is looking fine for me.  I'm running an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.4.1.  Sorry I can't test the localizations very easily though.

--- Quote from: The Grand Poohbah on September 12, 2018, 11:27:46 PM ---Many thanks to Reinhard and Frederico for doing the localization.

--- End quote ---

Thanks to both of you as well!!  [cheer]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

wurzelmac:
Grand,

please see the attached pics - these are the only ones that do not fit (but I have to say that I use a iPhone SE). Maybe on iPhones with larger screen this is no problem. Screenshot from "Options": I can't read what is written in the red circle, the screen cannot be moved up or down. That is all that I can find.

Cheers,

xairbusdriver:
The joys of supporting dozens of screen sizes. [lol]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version