WeatherCat > WeatherCat Integration

Weather Underground Online settings.

(1/4) > >>

N4KHQ:
If I ever get Weather Unground Personal Weather Station working again. Should I uncheck Log historical data and log sent data?

Thanks

Blicj11:
No. Leave those checked. What that does is log your WU connection and FTP attempts so in the unlikely event that the problem is on your end, you can look in the log and see what your error messages tell you.

FYI, 25% of my WU uploads attempts in the past 24 hours have been rejected by WU for crimes against humanity (and failed FTP upload attempts), which is all on their end.

N4KHQ:
Thanks, If you go to WC Preferences/Online/Weather Underground, my account is saying WU Server busy/unavailable  about 75% of the time available. It will switch to Running occasionally but doesn't last long. I think the servers overloaded to the point of now working. Do you think we will see improvement or is IBM is trying to kill the WU service.

Weatheraardvark:
Suddenly I am getting that the server is busy,  I am guessing it is there problem. So wait it out and see what Friday looks like

Blicj11:

--- Quote from: N4KHQ on January 09, 2018, 11:42:02 PM ---Thanks, If you go to WC Preferences/Online/Weather Underground, my account is saying WU Server busy/unavailable  about 75% of the time available. It will switch to Running occasionally but doesn't last long. I think the servers overloaded to the point of now working. Do you think we will see improvement or is IBM is trying to kill the WU service.

--- End quote ---

I see the same for my account. It is not you or WeatherCat. It is them. They have been like this for almost a month now. My guess is they fired all the competent people to save cash and are left with only the overwhelmed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version