WeatherCat > WeatherCat Integration

WeatherCat Scripts of 2013-12-01

<< < (2/18) > >>

Steve:
Edouard,

I changed back to the day before you sent the new Twitter test files to me. So I'm currently using what I've been using since installing Mavericks and making the free RAM change.

Steve

elagache:
Dear Steve and WeatherCat fans,

While trying to hunt down some "sekret agent stuff," I managed to get WC Twitter Uploader to hang while starting up, requiring a force-quit.  Restarting it got everything working again.  I'm not sure why and it has never happened to me before.  However, I'll keep an eye on it.  If anybody else sees something - let me know!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Steve:
I MAY have found the problem I was having. I reinstalled all the new stuff, launched it, and the scripts that I have parked in my Dock launched...except Twitter uploader. It seems it was launching a copy out of the ~/Library/Mail Downloads folder. I've emptied that folder and restarted WeatherCat and all scripts. Now we'll see if it does what it is supposed to does. :)

Steve

elagache:
Howdy Steve and WeatherCat scripters,

--- Quote from: Steve on December 08, 2013, 04:14:11 PM ---I MAY have found the problem I was having. I reinstalled all the new stuff, launched it, and the scripts that I have parked in my Dock launched...except Twitter uploader. It seems it was launching a copy out of the ~/Library/Mail Downloads folder. I've emptied that folder and restarted WeatherCat and all scripts. Now we'll see if it does what it is supposed to does. :)

--- End quote ---

Uh yeah, if you aren't using the latest version of the script - it can't possibly work!!

You may still have problems, but at least you are on the right track!!  [tup]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Steve:
Everything is working fine now on my system. User error...  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version