WeatherCat > WeatherCat iOS Clients

About the iOS App

<< < (2/18) > >>

Tornado Tim:
Just tested the app on the new iPad, the app looks a bit too small on it as there is huge amounts of screen real-estate available.

HairyMcLeary:
Great App,

One small niggle. I have the settings set to show the Current conditions but all that shows up in the app is  (Current Conditions)  Am I missing something here?

Version: 1.0 (120402)

Tony

xtommo:
i am also having this same issue with the current condition.

xtommo:
to get it working over the internet you will need to Port Forward TCP 49250 to 49254 to your servers LAN IP and then enter your WAN IP into the iOS client.

--- Quote from: JosBaz on April 10, 2012, 11:11:59 PM --- [woohoo]

Installed on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1 and works well: it found the server on the LAN immediately and current data also popped up straight away.
I then changed units to Celcius, kph, etc. and started changing the order of the values, while also hiding a few variables I do not need.
While doing this, the App crashed. I restarted and had to redo the ordering bit. All worked fine this time.

I then tried to enter my URL and connect to the host over the internet. What are the requirements for this (on the server side)?

First impression is that this is a very nice App. Straightforward but provides the info I'm looking for (with frequent polling).

Many thanks!

Jos

--- End quote ---

Doc:
Installed without a hitch, very nice.  Works great, edited the order of the instruments, hid the ones I didn't need and it still worked.  Noticed how well it works in real time too, very nice.  Would love a gauges option, but that's just me.  I like this app very much the way it is.  I'm putting in on all the iPod Touches in the house now.

Doc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version