Author Topic: rain year graph  (Read 1119 times)

gilbertdh

• Calm
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2
rain year graph
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:41:42 PM »
I'd like to make a custom graph for the desktop that shows the month to month rain for the defined rain year (for me, July-July) rather than the calendar year. This doesn't seem to be possible, but I thought I would ask...

Thanks,
David
Davis Vantage Pro 2 - iMac M1 - OS Big Sur 11.4

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Welcome to the WeatherCat forum! (Re: rain year graph)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:59:22 PM »
Dear David and WeatherCat trackers of precious precipitation,

Since this is your first posting on the WeatherCat forum, by all means welcome! . . .

I'd like to make a custom graph for the desktop that shows the month to month rain for the defined rain year (for me, July-July) rather than the calendar year. This doesn't seem to be possible, but I thought I would ask...

Unfortunately you are correct on two counts.  There is no way on a Custom Graph to graph monthly rain totals and there is no way to graph for the defined rain year either.  However, it definitely seems like a useful graph for those of us in drought country.  You might want to make a feature request on this topic:

http://athena.trixology.com/index.php?board=4.0

That way your suggestion is most likely to get noticed.

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: rain year graph
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:31:13 AM »
Welcome to the WeatherCat forum gilbertdh.
Blick