General Category > General Computing/Macintosh

macOS 10.13.5

<< < (2/5) > >>

Weatheraardvark:

--- Quote from: Blicj11 on June 04, 2018, 09:10:05 PM ---Is there a WeatherCatter out there who has a Fusion Drive that has upgraded to High Sierra? I would just like some assurance that doing so will not impose the new file format on my Fusion Drive before I make the move.

--- End quote ---

I have a fusion drive and no problems.  I am still waiting for the AFS to come out for the fusion drives.  Right now they  are not.  So if you do update to High Sierra and have a fusion drive like  I do, it works fine. Kind of anti-climatic.     I have WC among other things and it works fine.

Do be aware, however.. that you need to know that 32 bit apps /programs are not going to necessarily work.  Apple is going the way of the 64 bit programs.  Yeah, a pain in the tush.

tizza:
Another 10.13.5 success, I'm beta testing at the moment so have been on it for a few weeks! Not one single problem.
WeatherCat 3.1
15? MBPr MID 2012, SSD 750GB, 16GB RAM, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

SilLabs Driver Information: Version:5.0.4   Last Modified: 20/1/18, 4:43 am
Bundle ID:   com.silabs.driver.CP210xVCPDriver

What I have been having major problems with and have been meaning to ask about. Is this happening to anyone else with custom graphs? Have a quick look I don?t think this bit belongs in here

wurzelmac:

--- Quote from: Blicj11 on June 05, 2018, 01:44:31 AM ---Inspired by Reinhard ...

--- End quote ---

;D  [rockon]

Cheers,

wurzelmac:
Update: I am up on 10.13.6 - no problems to report about the latest OS and WeatherCat V302B20!  [tup]

Blicj11:
Same here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version