Author Topic: 0.5.2 release of LWC Web Data Uploader - WeatherBug fix  (Read 4309 times)

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
0.5.2 release of LWC Web Data Uploader - WeatherBug fix
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:41:49 PM »
Dear WeatherCat AppleScript fans,

Thanks to Stu's diligent work, LWC Web Data Uploader now does what it is supposed ta' as far as WeatherBug is concerned.  There is now a new version . . . You can download it here:

http://www.canebas.org/LWC/AppleScripts/LWC%20Web%20Data%20Uploader%20%280.5.2%29.zip

Sorry, you'll have to move your account settings over to the new version.  Cuttin' 'n' pastin' is your fastest upgrade path.  The new versions of all my scripts have separate preference files to get around this problem once and for all!!

Everyone who is submitting data to WeatherBug should really upgrade to this script . . . . it is a bug fix . . . . . .

;) Who's bug? . . . . well, that remains a matter of some debate!  [lol]

Thanks for your support WeatherCat fans!!  [tup]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

HairyMcLeary

• Strong Breeze
    • DW5912
    • INORTHOT6
  • Station Details: LaCrosse WS2355, iMac 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 8 GB RAM, Mountain Lion
Re: 0.5.2 release of LWC Web Data Uploader - WeatherBug fix
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:33:36 PM »
Thanks Edouard,

Works as it should, monthly rain now showing.

Now all we have to do is to get WeatherBug to report pressure in hPa instead of mBar  ;)

Tony

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Thanks for the confirmation! (Re: LWC Web Data Uploader)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
Howdy Tony and WeatherCat AppleScript fans,

Thanks for the confirmation.  Stu did 90% of the work to make this fix.  [tup]  I had to make a relatively small change to the script.

Now all we have to do is to get WeatherBug to report pressure in hPa instead of mBar  ;)

Uh if that was the only problem  . . . . they seem to be way behind on the server-side software for the personal station reporting.  So what they can display on their website from our personal stations is very limited at the moment.  They are going to have a tough time catching up with their competitors.

Oh well, at least that isn't my problem!!   8)

Steve

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW8454
    • KOHAVON11
    • Avon Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Wireless VP2 Plus w/24 hr FARS, Leaf & Soil Station, 2023 Mac mini M2 Pro, 32GB RAM, Mac OS 14, WeatherCat 3.2
Re: 0.5.2 release of LWC Web Data Uploader - WeatherBug fix
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:56:14 PM »
Up and Running! Thanks Edouard.
Steve
Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA

CWOP: DW8454 - WU: KOHAVON11 - AWEKAS - CoCoRaHS
PWSweather - WeatherCloud - Twitter - Facebook

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
Nathan will be pleased (Re: LWC Web Data Uploader)
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 01:15:49 AM »
Howdy Steve and WeatherCat AppleScript fans,

Up and Running! Thanks Edouard.

Thanks for the confirmation Steve!!  [tup] Glad all is working as intended.  [computer]  Hopefully Nathan is now satisfied.  8)

parkernathan

• Gentle Breeze
    • WeatherTogether
Re: Thanks for the confirmation! (Re: LWC Web Data Uploader)
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 08:21:57 PM »
Howdy Tony and WeatherCat AppleScript fans,

Thanks for the confirmation.  Stu did 90% of the work to make this fix.  [tup]  I had to make a relatively small change to the script.

Uh if that was the only problem  . . . . they seem to be way behind on the server-side software for the personal station reporting.  So what they can display on their website from our personal stations is very limited at the moment.  They are going to have a tough time catching up with their competitors.

Oh well, at least that isn't my problem!!   8)

Shoot me an email to backyard@weatherbug.com about the pressure reading display and I'll show it to our CTO. I'll see what can be done about it. Any other feedback you want to include feel free to do so as well!
Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at: http://weathertogether.net