WeatherCat > WeatherCat Integration

New App for Importing from weatherlink to WeatherCat

(1/4) > >>

kenkelso:
I have written an app. for the Mac to convert exported WeatherLink files to WeatherCAT.

It is simple to use and does the complete job so no editing of the files is necessary.
The app can be downloaded from www.fenendfarm.co.uk/WlinkToWcat.dmg

Ken

elagache:
Thank you Ken for creating this!  ThU5:-)

I have split off your posting into a new thread and made it sticky so that others will find your contribution more easily.

This is going to make a number of WeatherCat users very happy so your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

P.S. I didn't realize you were a new forum member, so welcome to the WeatherCat forum!!

If you feel up to it, go ahead and tell us a bit about yourself in this forum topic:

http://athena.trixology.com/index.php?board=8.0

WCDev:
Nicely done  [tup]

Blicj11:
Well done Ken! And welcome to the WeatherCat Forum.

elagache:
Dear Ken, Stu, Blick, and WeatherCat Faithful,

I could have sworn we had someone join the forum not that long ago with WeatherLink data that they wanted to import.  However, I've tried several searches and closest hits I'm finding after the current thread go back to 2013.  Can anyone else think of somebody with WeatherLink data that they wanted to import but couldn't?  I have this recollection of replying to someone that if they want to import their data all they needed to do was be patient.  If we could just find that person, he wouldn't have to be patient anymore!  [bounce]

Any clues on how to findi this lost soul would be appreciated!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version