Author Topic: WeatherCat Dock Icon Settings  (Read 2084 times)

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
WeatherCat Dock Icon Settings
« on: December 14, 2015, 09:25:57 AM »
I'm not sure where to post this but I'll stick it here for now.

1. The dock icon settings are not consistent between the the main program and the client. The client does not show current conditions or update time. I would like to see the client updated to include the same options for what displays in the dock icon as the main program.

2. In WeatherCat preferences for Units/Misc 1, under Dock icon Shows one of the options is to display Precipitation. Selecting this option currently displays the precipitation hourly rate, rather than precipitation. I would rather it show today's total precipitation, as is the case in the client settings for the same feature. I suggest changing the label for the rate to indicate it is the rate and adding actual daily precipitation as an option labeled Precipitation.

Hope this makes sense; I'm typing at 02:24 just so I can prove to Herb that I stay up late too.
Blick

Bull Winkus

• Storm
    • EW0095
    • KARHORSE2
    • WU for Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
  • Station Details: Davis Wireless Vantage Pro 2, iMac 24"
Re: WeatherCat Dock Icon Settings
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:24:36 PM »
I believe you! I'm trying to get off that cycle. Seemed like my days were too short. Now that I'm getting up at 8 every morning, it seems like they are too long, and like there's not enough coffee.  [lol]

[coffee]
Herb

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: WeatherCat Dock Icon Settings
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 10:02:42 AM »
Thanks, added as a feature request  [tup]