Author Topic: Adding information on web upload services to Wiki.  (Read 2212 times)

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Adding information on web upload services to Wiki.
« on: May 26, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Dear WeatherCat fans,

I wanted to add the tip about manually setting the interval for Weather Underground uploads to the WeatherCat Wiki somewhere.  In order to help someone actually find the information, I added a new top level topic to the Wiki called Weather data submission services.  I've only fleshed out about 1/2 of what I noticed and I had overlooked the UKWN or NZWN web templates included with WeatherCat.  So if anyone is up to "writing wiki" and wants to contribute to the process - I think we all would appreciate the contributions!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

P.S. I'm thinking that I'll use the Wiki to provide a "temporary home" for info on my AppleScripts.  I'm not sure where they are headed so an easily modified resource looks like a good-move.

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Adding information on web upload services to Wiki.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »
Thanks Edouard! [tup]

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
I'll keep "nibbling" at it. (Re: Adding information to Wiki.)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »
Howdy Stu and WeatherCat fans,

I'll keep "nibbling" at the Wiki when I've got a little spare time.  The one big advantage of the Wiki is that you can add just a bit of info and stop.  Lots of other things cannot be left in a state of half and half (like AppleScripts just to name one!)

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]