Author Topic: WeatherCat SeaMonkey web templates now available.  (Read 19638 times)

bcurry

• Gentle Breeze
    • CWOP EW 1820
    • INOVASCO73
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2 on 27" iMac running WeatherCat
WeatherCat SeaMonkey and Steel Gauges
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
Hi all,
Just thought I'd give another shout out to the wonderful folks involved in making the Sea Monkey Template.
I have been playing a bit and will continue to tweak it, but I am quite pleased with my site and the way it show information.
I got the Steel Gauges to play within the template, which I think adds a lot to the look, and it certainly adds a lot of interesting detail.
Fun stuff!

Bill

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, MacBook Pro (Mid 2009)
Very nice! (Re: WeatherCat SeaMonkey and Steel Gauges)
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2017, 11:46:22 PM »
Dear Bill and WeatherCat web spinners,

Just thought I'd give another shout out to the wonderful folks involved in making the Sea Monkey Template.
I have been playing a bit and will continue to tweak it, but I am quite pleased with my site and the way it show information.
I got the Steel Gauges to play within the template, which I think adds a lot to the look, and it certainly adds a lot of interesting detail.

Congratulations!  You've made some very nice upgrades!  That's why I created this template in the first place.  It is a good point of departure and simple enough that the pages can be tweaked easily.  There are some fine templates out there and even some that have a lot of custom features.  Still, that isn't the same as "growing your own."

Thanks for sharing!  [tup]

Cheers, Edouard

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless w/remote wireless Anemometer Kit
Re: WeatherCat SeaMonkey web templates now available.
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2017, 12:07:33 AM »
Nice 'banner' too Bill! ThU5:-)  ;)

bcurry

• Gentle Breeze
    • CWOP EW 1820
    • INOVASCO73
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2 on 27" iMac running WeatherCat
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2017, 11:11:13 AM »
 [cheer]

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Utah
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP™ Data Logger | iMac (late 2013), 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24 GB RAM, macOS Sierra | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | Supportive Wife
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2017, 05:02:48 AM »
Nice look Bill. The SteelSeries Gauges are pretty cool. I think you may be the first WeatherCatter to add them to Sea Monkey. Nicely done, mate.
Blick