Author Topic: 3.0.3 Running Flawlessly  (Read 1121 times)

ColdnFrosty

• Strong Breeze
    • AS918
    • KNHSTRAT15
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2, iMac Pro, MacOS Ventura 13.5.1, WC 3.2.0 (364)
3.0.3 Running Flawlessly
« on: December 12, 2018, 12:20:46 AM »
This version has been exceptional!  The "crashes" and restart issues of past releases have disappeared and this version has been running without interruption since its release and install on my Mac mini 5,1. Running Mojave.  Nice work!

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Trouble with 'remove' being next to 'move.' (Re: 3.0.3 Running Flawlessly)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 11:02:56 PM »
Dear ColdnFrosty and WeatherCat faithful,

The faithful might have noticed that this posting mysterious reappeared after being lost along with Blick's comments about it.  Alas, ColdnFrosty posted his glowing endorsement in the WeatherCat bugs topic!  :(  That seems too out to place to leave it there so as an administrator I attempted to move it.  Unfortunately for me, I had two things going on at the same time and the 'remove topic' button is right next to the 'move topic' button.  Before I realized I had pressed the wrong button - da' deed was dun' . . . .

Thanks ColdnFrosty for posting your comments a second time and please Blick do try to reconstruct something of a reply.  I most definitely did not mean to delete that either.

Oh well, . . . . . Edouard  :-[