WeatherCat > WeatherCat iOS Clients

WeatherCatRCP 1.0

(1/3) > >>

The Grand Poohbah:
WeatherCatRCP 1.0 is available in the Apple App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weathercatrcp/id1218064724?mt=8)

WeatherCatRCP is the iOS client of WeatherCat 3. You must have WeatherCat 3 installed to use WeatherCatRCP.

WeatherCatRCP gives you 13 ways to view your personal weather station data on your iPhone:

Alerts - a list of weather alerts that you have created and their status.
Basic Graphs - 13 graphs of weather data including temperature, wind speed, and precipitation.
Channels - 70 measurements ranging from external temperature to annual rain to communication status.
Classic - 20 channels of weather data in the "classic" WeatherCat for iPhone format.
CTW - Custom Text Windows that you have created in Weather 3.
Custom Graphs - all the custom graphs that you have created in WeatherCat 3.
Dial-A-Stat - hundreds of weather observations for periods ranging from daily to yearly.
Options - tailor the appearance of graphs and images.
Reports - 4 customizable text reports of your weather data and weather conditions.
Settings - select weather data units and which WeatherCat server to use.
System Data - get the status of your weather station and the WeatherCat host software.
Tags - 107 weather measurements including barometric trend, hours of daylight, and forecast.
WebCam - the latest image from your weather station webcam.

WeatherCatRCP also supports the Apple Watch.

You can view WeatherCatRCP screenshots in the Apple App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weathercatrcp/id1218064724?mt=8

Questions? Problems? Post them here at the forum.

wurzelmac:
4,49 ? AppStore Austria.  :)

elagache:
Dear Grand and WeatherCat iOS users,

--- Quote from: The Grand Poohbah on May 02, 2018, 03:22:15 AM ---WeatherCatRCP 1.0 is available in the Apple App Store
--- End quote ---

Bought it!  Installed it!  I was able to immediately use one of my handy-dandy reports.  All working as it did for the Beta!  Thanks Grand!

--- Quote from: The Grand Poohbah on May 02, 2018, 03:22:15 AM ---Questions? Problems? Post them here at the forum.

--- End quote ---

No problem with this App.  Alas, I did purchase it using the old iTunes interface to the App store.  I'm sure going to miss that convenience when finally I'm forced to upgrade. 

Oh well, . . . . . Edouard

Blicj11:
Just purchased and installed this app. Excellent upgrade, feature rich, and worth every farthing.

Thank you, Grand.

PaSun:
Purchased, installed & it's just like the final beta... GREAT!
~Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version