Author Topic: Calibration  (Read 2672 times)

embayweather

• Strong Breeze
    • DW3656
    • lENGLAND128
    • Lancastrian Imaging
  • Station Details: Oregon WM928, Intel Mac 2.5Ghz, I5 Quad core, Met Office spec manual instruments, Cat, WD, 1-wire, Labjack, Lightning Radar
Calibration
« on: February 22, 2012, 07:33:52 PM »
Dear All Cat Carers, please forgive me for being a little greedy in feature requests. I have spent so long in the wedding business that the bit about"speak now or forever hold your peace" tends to ring a lot with me.

Just wondering if some form of calibration factors could be entered into the system somewhere, so that when comparing, say outside temps with the Oregon to traditional thermometers , I can adjust the Oregon station output to give the correct value. At the moment I know that they are adrift by around 1.5 C, and other instruments need calibration factors adding on.
I can do it manually when I take a reading at 0900z, but the rest of the day is going to be that little bit out.

Again, apologies for greed, and as ever it will not stop me using the program if it doesn't happen.

Best wishes

Mike

PS Could I also have..........., well no, thats enough for now.

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Calibration
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:25 PM »
Added to the todo list Mike - many thanks!

Stu.