Author Topic: Question for Steve - Atkins template charts  (Read 2874 times)

jace

• Storm
    • DW9675
    • ISuffolk62
    • Yoxford weather site.
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, with Mac USB Data Logger. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, with 8 GB 1033 MHz DDR3 Memory, running Mac OSX Version 10.10.1 (Yosimite).
Question for Steve - Atkins template charts
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:32:56 PM »
Steve

As you know I'm using your Atkins template for a simple website, I've been gently modifying it, and noticed today that the graphs show data for every four days, e.g 12, 16, 20 24, March etc up to the 5th April. I'm pretty sure the graphs used to show current daily readings The tags in index.html are :

<!--- Begin First Column of Weather Graphs -->
<div class="graphs1"> GRTEMPO$ GRHEATI$ GRHUMO$ GRPRESSURE$ GRWINDS$ </div>
<!--- End First Column of Weather Graphs -->
<!--- Begin Second Column of Weather Graphs -->
<div class="graphs2"> GRRAIN24$ GRRAIN1$ GRDEW$ GRCLOUDB$ GRWINDD$ </div>
<!--- End Second Column of Weather Graphs --> </div>

Which I'm sure are original.

I've been playing with colours in the template, and altered the page width today, and had seen links on different sites for calculator cats moon pics so I'd gone to the site and downloaded the code, but it wasn't working right, I was getting black bars in between the left hand charts so deleted the code.

Any simple ideas on what I've managed to break now ?

Regards

John

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Question for Steve - Atkins template charts
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
Hi John,
If you open WeatherCat's preferences and go to the Location/Colours pane, you can set the Basic Graph scale there (basic graphs draw the same scale on your screen and on your web-site - looks like you've changed them to 28 days (for different scaled graphs on your site, use custom graphs)).

Hope this helps,
Stu.

jace

• Storm
    • DW9675
    • ISuffolk62
    • Yoxford weather site.
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, with Mac USB Data Logger. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, with 8 GB 1033 MHz DDR3 Memory, running Mac OSX Version 10.10.1 (Yosimite).
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
Many thanks Stu, thinking about it I did play with that earlier, never thought it would affect the web graphs as well. another little thing I've learnt today.

Cheers  [cheers1] John

Steve

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW8454
    • KOHAVON11
    • Avon Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Wireless VP2 Plus w/24 hr FARS, Leaf & Soil Station, 2023 Mac mini M2 Pro, 32GB RAM, Mac OS 14, WeatherCat 3.2
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 07:55:25 PM »
I like that kind of question. The ones that are fixed before I even see them! :D For the record, this are Todd Atkins' templates (tigers) but I'll be happy to help with modifying them all you need. As you've noticed, mine barely look like the originals.

Steve
Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA

CWOP: DW8454 - WU: KOHAVON11 - AWEKAS - CoCoRaHS
PWSweather - WeatherCloud - Twitter - Facebook