WeatherCat > WeatherCat Web Templates

Meteotemplate

(1/87) > >>

jachym:
METEOTEMPLATE

Meteotemplate is my free website template for displaying data from your weather station and much more.

Main features

- detailed statistics - data from your weather station, including interactive graphs, sortable tables and interesting visualizations
- highly customizable - choose from over 15 design themes, many fonts and overall look setting, choose your preferred units
- modular structure - build your own homepage from almost hundred different block elements, new ones being added regularly
- additional features - add one of the almost hundred currently available plugins, new ones being added regularly. This includes forecasts, radar images, extended graphs, climate analyses, calculators, convertors, educational section, regional pages, station diary, CO2 levels, earthquakes, snow statistics, degree days, maps, astronomy pages, marine and air traffic and much more.
- extensive compatibility - compatible with many different software and weather stations, including Weather Display, Meteobridge, Cumulus, WView, Weather Underground, NetAtmo, WeatherCat
- international - currently available in over 15 languages
- extensive support
- FREE (donationware) - absolutely no hidden costs. This includes all the widgets (blocks), add-ons (plugins) and support.

Everything is explained at

www.meteotemplate.com

where you will find also a link to the daily updated Blog to which you can subscribe, a wiki that explains how to install and use it, the download files etc.

If you need help, have a suggestion, question, problem, you can either email me (I will reply within 24h and if necessary we can arrange a Skype call etc.), use the blog to send me a comment, ask here, or ask at the wxforum.net, I am very active there. I will try to watch this forum as well, but unfortunately I really dont have so much time to post everything on several forums. You can of course ask here, but I will probably post updates only at the wxforum.net forum, but you can always also check the Blog, where is everything.

Enjoy

iccb:
Hello Jachym!

Thank you for bringing meteotemplate to weathercat!
I will start to look into this to update my website...

wurzelmac:
iccb,

good luck! Let us know how you are going on - I spent some hours with it but I am not really satisfied with the installation procedure.

Cheers,

jachym:

--- Quote ---I am not really satisfied with the installation procedure
--- End quote ---

well unless you say what you dont like about it you cannot expect anything to change....

jachym:
And I also replied to your emails asking you to send me some details so that I can check your settings, which you did not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version