General Category > Web-site/Forum news

Trixology Forum Changed?

<< < (2/2)

elagache:
Howdy Stu, Randall, and WeatherCat fans,  [cat]

--- Quote from: WCDev on May 09, 2012, 05:53:47 PM ---Apologies - I inadvertently flipped it off whilst creating the releases forum. Back on now.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for turning it back on.  It is faster to keep an eye on those last 10 posts than to wade through the unread posts.  Always can use a time-saver!  [tup]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Steve:

--- Quote from: elagache on May 09, 2012, 10:08:20 PM --- It is faster to keep an eye on those last 10 posts than to wade through the unread posts.

--- End quote ---

Click here. Quick and easy. Then I right-click on all the "new" icons and open them up to the newest post in a thread in a new tab. Easy Peasy!

elagache:
Howdy Steve and WeatherCat forum denizens,

--- Quote from: Steve on May 10, 2012, 01:25:15 AM ---Click here. Quick and easy. Then I right-click on all the "new" icons and open them up to the newest post in a thread in a new tab. Easy Peasy!

--- End quote ---

Ah-ha!  The Show unread posts part was typical BBS, but I was missing the quickie way to get the latest posts.  So I was wading through all the replies to find the new stuff and that would slow me down.  I didn't realize that the NEW icon was in fact something that would take me to those posts.  So thanks Steve, now I have two faster ways to do things - and 2 fast ways is better than 1!!  [bounce]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

xairbusdriver:
Mainly a question for Stu, I suppose: Is there a reason for not having "themes" available for these forums? They may take a lot of space on the server, etc. Decision on which ones to install (there must be close to 1,000 in 13 categories!). :o

Perhaps I've just not found the location for selecting a theme! I though they would be in Profile ? Modify Profile ? Look and Layout. [computer] ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version