WeatherCat > WeatherCat General Discussion

Webcam Video Loop on Wunderground

(1/2) > >>

ColdnFrosty:
Is anyone else having issues with their webcams and video loops on Wunderground?

When I select Webcam on my PWS main screen, there is a Missing Webcam error. However, when I select View Webcams on WunderMap, I can see my current webcam image. This issue has existed for a few weeks.

Thanks.

Blicj11:
WU issues are well-documented. Unfortunately, they are not responsive to email as they once were. They are obviously receiving your uploads. They (WU) started a thread for communicating on issues but stopped responding to it after a few weeks. My advice is to wait 'em out for another few weeks and see if it corrects itself.

Randall75:
Hi
 I had to delete my current one and re-add it to get mine going again and takes 24 hours for it get going again
hope this helps

cheers

elagache:
Dear ColdnFrosty, Blick, Randall, and WeatherCat faithful,

--- Quote from: ColdnFrosty on August 29, 2018, 01:58:35 PM ---Is anyone else having issues with their webcams and video loops on Wunderground?

--- End quote ---

I just checked and my webcam looks okay on WU, but recently I observed the sporadic FTP upload errors that usually means Weather Underground is once more shuffling servers around somehow.

--- Quote from: Blicj11 on August 29, 2018, 03:47:41 PM ---My advice is to wait 'em out for another few weeks and see if it corrects itself.

--- End quote ---

I second that motion as a first response.  No reason to fuss with their system given how unreliable it has been lately.  Throwing effort at WU is rather like shouting at the wind - all you'll get a hoarse voice! . . .

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

ColdnFrosty:
Thanks for the inputs guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version