Author Topic: Hide Solar Radiation gauge for Vantage Vue  (Read 1928 times)

staze

• Strong Breeze
    • CW9669
    • KORSPRIN10
    • Everybody Staze...
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, Meteobridge Nano SD, Mac Mini Server (2018)
Hide Solar Radiation gauge for Vantage Vue
« on: October 06, 2013, 07:05:45 AM »
Got my Vantage Vue installed, and so far, so good. Only question is, on Gauges, I see Solar Radiation (Vue doesn't have this), and in live data view, there are many different channels that all list as invalid (guessing this is because they don't exist for the Vue). I'm using the Serial Weatherlink...

Is there some way to hide these? Or tell WC that I have a Vue specifically?

Thanks!
"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Hide Solar Radiation gauge for Vantage Vue
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
You can close off the solar and UV gauges from the preferences (Preferences->Misc2->Enable Solar/UV Gauges). Currently there's no way of hiding unused channels from the live view :(

staze

• Strong Breeze
    • CW9669
    • KORSPRIN10
    • Everybody Staze...
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, Meteobridge Nano SD, Mac Mini Server (2018)
Re: Hide Solar Radiation gauge for Vantage Vue
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 12:41:26 AM »
You can close off the solar and UV gauges from the preferences (Preferences->Misc2->Enable Solar/UV Gauges). Currently there's no way of hiding unused channels from the live view :(

Perfect, thanks. And sad about the hiding unused channels... but, it is what it is. Interestingly, live view shows invalid for leaf wetness 1-3 (and all the other non-Vue channels), and valid for leaf wetness 4 (which is still 0)... I'm not using any of that with my Vue... so, bug?
"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"