Author Topic: Apple says Wi-Fi Vulnerabilities Are Already Patched  (Read 1583 times)

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Apple says Wi-Fi Vulnerabilities Are Already Patched
« on: October 16, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »
Unfortnately, they are not yet available to mere mortals. :) Stu probably has it in his OS test versions of the OS.
The key word there is ?eta. The comments in the article are probably as helpful as the article, IMHO. Look for a OS Security and possibly a hardware update for all of your devices, soon.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: Apple says Wi-Fi Vulnerabilities Are Already Patched
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:43:27 PM »
Xair: you are continuing your excellent 100% batting average of sharing broken links with us. Maybe you should try just posting the link. Like this:

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/10/16/krack-wifi-vulnerabilities-patched-apple-ios-macos/
Blick

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Re: Apple says Wi-Fi Vulnerabilities Are Already Patched
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:04:08 PM »
Not sure about that 100% batting average. It's simply hat I stopped double-checking that a posted link worked. Maybe I forgot to hold my tongue correctly this time? Probably because I Copied and Pasted a previously posted comment from another forum. [banghead]

I'll just create another text expanding url inserter until I find one that works here. That's a lot easier than using the buttons and adding all the styling (which I've actually mostly removed) and pasting in the pertinent link text. Oh well... the link is now edited for this site.

Maybe you should try just posting the link.
What?! And get out of the Design Business?!!! I'll send you a joke via PM later...  cmu:-)
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system