Author Topic: AJAX webpages are underway  (Read 18747 times)

mattm

• Gentle Breeze
  • Station Details: 2011 MacMini, Core2 duo, Vantage Pro 2 with 5 stations
Re: AJAX webpages are underway
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 03:06:53 AM »
Lookin' great!

I'm assuming we'd have the flexibility to swap tags. When Stu gets tags for all the extra sensors, I'd like to present a few of those.

Steve

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW8454
    • KOHAVON11
    • Avon Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Wireless VP2 Plus w/24 hr FARS, Leaf & Soil Station, 2023 Mac mini M2 Pro, 32GB RAM, Mac OS 14, WeatherCat 3.2
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 04:45:11 AM »
That's really nice looking, Todd! Thanks for working on this.
Steve
Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA

CWOP: DW8454 - WU: KOHAVON11 - AWEKAS - CoCoRaHS
PWSweather - WeatherCloud - Twitter - Facebook

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
Lookin' great!

I'm assuming we'd have the flexibility to swap tags. When Stu gets tags for all the extra sensors, I'd like to present a few of those.

Hi Matt,
As of version 0.9.5, the current values of additional sensors are available (see http://www.trixology.com/live_weather/custom/ - scroll down to 'Additional Current Readings') - queries are planned for a later release.

Cheers,
Stu.

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 09:11:29 PM »
Not sure of a good solution for the STMONTHLY and STDAILY tags yet...the output from those is W   I   D   E! :D

Sorry about that  :)

I've been doing tentative work on a macro language for templates to do data tables and such like (it'll probably make an experimental appearance in early V2 releases if there's interest to take it forward). This will make it possible to come up with custom layouts and data in the future (simple conditionals, loops and variables which will allow one to loop a bunch of tags from some date to some other date - say the first day of the month to today). But for now we're stuck with the hard-wired, pre-formatted output for which I apologise - I'd love to sit here and develop all day, but the most important thing on my plate at the moment is to get V1 out.

Cheers,
Stu.