Author Topic: Supported Weather Stations  (Read 1963 times)

dmatrix

• Gentle Breeze
    • KILCHANN3
Supported Weather Stations
« on: November 24, 2012, 01:10:49 PM »
I'm looking to purchase a weather station for my father in-law for Christmas.  He's impressed with the WeatherCat software -and would definately like to use it.   

Aside from the Davis Stations, can anyone recommend any stations that are compadible wth Weathercat? 

I tried to search for the LaCrossee, and Oregon stations that were listed on the site here, but can't seem to find any of them online.

Can anyone tell me if the La Crosee WS-2810U-IT is supported?  What about the Oregeon Scientific - WMR200A or WMR100N?  Any Ambient Weather Stations?

Thanks in advance!
-bill

jace

• Storm
    • DW9675
    • ISuffolk62
    • Yoxford weather site.
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, with Mac USB Data Logger. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, with 8 GB 1033 MHz DDR3 Memory, running Mac OSX Version 10.10.1 (Yosimite).
Re: Supported Weather Stations
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »
Hi Bill

Stu is just finishing off developing a station driver for a WMR200 (the post is in the development blog). I'm sure he'll be along sometime and be able to help more.

regards

JC

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Supported Weather Stations
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 06:05:05 PM »
Yes, assuming it passes reliability testing, the WMR200 will be supported in version 1.1. It's available for testing now in the latest dev. build: http://athena.trixology.com/index.php?topic=514.0