General Category > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions

(1/9) > >>

Administrator:
Hello folks,
Please spend a few minutes to create a new topic in this forum to introduce yourself, your set-up and anything else you think might be interesting to a bunch of dedicated weather nuts so we may get to know you a little better.

[Edit: This thread's getting a little long - please start new topics in this forum for your introductions - thanks!]

Thanks,
Your friendly admin.

southwye:
Good Afternoon one and all,

It's good to see many familiar names from MacWeather.Net.

Best wishes to those behind this new venture.

Mike H

WCDev:
Welcome Mike - nice to see you here  :)

Cheers,
Stu.

jnjackson:
New member here in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California. I just got a Vantage Vue Station, running on my iMac OS v10.7.3. I tried out the Weatherlink software and found it very lacking. I am running the WeatherCat v0.93 Build 57 (0.93). It installed really easy. Testing out all the features now.

Jason

elagache:
Hi WeatherCat fans, and Welcome Jason!  [tup]

--- Quote from: jnjackson on March 06, 2012, 02:20:43 AM ---New member here in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California. I just got a Vantage Vue Station, running on my iMac OS v10.7.3. I tried out the Weatherlink software and found it very lacking. I am running the WeatherCat v0.93 Build 57 (0.93). It installed really easy. Testing out all the features now.
--- End quote ---

That's very much what happened to me when I first got my Vantage Pro-2 in October 2009.  I tried WeatherLink and . . . .  ::)  Soon I was on MacUpdate looking for something better . . . .   The rest is history . . .  ;D

Welcome to the "California delegation" of WeatherCat.  I'm in the San Francisco East Bay.  There is a little wimpy storm headed your way (if not gone by now.)  However, next week . . . the National Weather Service fellers' are getting excited.  [thunder]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version