Author Topic: Current Conditions Calculator: If/And Statements  (Read 1946 times)

AMS

• Gentle Breeze
    • Doonan WeatherLink
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus (Fan Aspirated) with Solar & UV, Wireless Envoy with WeatherLinkIP, WeatherCat (iMac 27", 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 3TB FusionDrive, 3TB TimeCapsule).
Current Conditions Calculator: If/And Statements
« on: February 10, 2013, 09:56:03 PM »
Hi

I was thinking it would be good to have added "and" statements available in the current conditions calculator. Preferably unlimited ones that would allow lengthy custom condition strings for greater accuracy. That way two (or more) conditions can be referenced to determine the result. Example being "IF ( XYZ >1) AND (ABC  < 2) THEN CurrentConditions = (text).

I've been testing WC for past 5 days or so as I am transitioning from PC to mac. Absolute top marks for WC. I'm very impressed. Connection to my wireless weather envoy/weatherlinkIP has been flawless. Still uploads to weatherlinkIP site and also PC which is great whilst I transition across. Well done. I'm very happy. (Importer missed though).

Tornado Tim

• Strong Breeze
    • Matangi Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 with Solar and WLIP Datalogger (via VVP)
Re: Current Conditions Calculator: If/And Statements
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:12:36 AM »
Id like the AND operation too for the current conditions calculator :)

WCDev

• WeatherCat Developer
  • Administrator
  • Storm
    • CW9739
    • ISCOTLAN25
    • Trixology
  • Station Details: Main Station: Vantage Pro-2, 24hr fars, solar, soil/leaf station, extra temp stations, no U.V. WeatherLink IP.
Re: Current Conditions Calculator: If/And Statements
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 11:25:34 PM »
Yep, this is on the roadmap - thanks for the siggestion  [rockon]