WeatherCat > WeatherCat Releases

WeatherCat Version 3.0.3 Now Available

(1/6) > >>

Administrator:
We are pleased to announce that WeatherCat V3.0.3 is now available.

This is a maintenance update to address an issue where WeatherCat may hang on download of data from your data logger.

WeatherCat V3.0.3 is available for immediate download via the following link: https://data.trixology.com/downloads/WeatherCat3.dmg , or, if you are running WeatherCat V3.0.0 or later, you can wait for the update notification within WeatherCat to update automatically.

xairbusdriver:
Thanks!!!

I may wait a week or so before updating the Beta8 I?ve got. Your updates are faster than Apple?s!!! ThU5:-)

elagache:
Dear Stu, X-Air, and WeatherCat feature-o-holics, . . .

--- Quote from: Administrator on October 28, 2018, 01:04:00 AM ---We are pleased to announce that WeatherCat V3.0.3 is now available.
--- End quote ---

Thanks Stu! ThU5:-)  I appreciate the extra effort this must have taken considering how busy you are these days. 

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

jennajon:
Dear Stu and all WC'ers:

Many thanks for the update! i hope this short note conveys my appreciation and deepest thanks for all that you do to keep WeatherCat alive and running like a top!

You simply are the best, Stu.

[rockon] [headbang] ThU5:-)

Steve:
Thanks so much, Stu! After having 3.0.1 shut off for two hours, I installed 3.0.3. It downloaded the pending logger data with no problems, instead of locking up as it did on 3.0.2. Appreciate whatever the fix was!

Computer: 2017 27" iMac Retina 5K, 3.8 GHz i5, 40 GB RAM
Hardware: Davis wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus w/24 hour FARS, wireless anemometer transmitter, Leaf & Soil Temp/Moisture Station, Weatherlink USB data logger
Software: WeatherCat version 3.0.3, USB driver: CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller 5.0.3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version