Author Topic: WeatherBug Backyard Server Issues  (Read 3173 times)

parkernathan

• Gentle Breeze
    • WeatherTogether
WeatherBug Backyard Server Issues
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:56:58 PM »
We're having a few issues with our Backyard Server right now. Bear with us as we are working on resolving them. We'll update you as soon as they're resolved. Thanks!
Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at: http://weathertogether.net

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Thanks for the update (Re: WeatherBug Backyard Server Issues)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »
Hi Nathan and WeatherCat fans,

Thanks for the update on the WeatherBug servers.  I noted a few more "server too busy" errors, but nothing that disturbed me much considering that my display always has quite a few growl notifications after any period away from the computer!!  [computer]

By the way, I'm waiting for more feedback with regards to running Growl 1.3 and Lion.  If indeed the news continues to be good, I'll post a pointer on WeatherBug inviting folks to try the updated AppleScripts.

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

parkernathan

• Gentle Breeze
    • WeatherTogether
Re: Thanks for the update (Re: WeatherBug Backyard Server Issues)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 12:05:42 AM »
Hi Nathan and WeatherCat fans,

Thanks for the update on the WeatherBug servers.  I noted a few more "server too busy" errors, but nothing that disturbed me much considering that my display always has quite a few growl notifications after any period away from the computer!!  [computer]

By the way, I'm waiting for more feedback with regards to running Growl 1.3 and Lion.  If indeed the news continues to be good, I'll post a pointer on WeatherBug inviting folks to try the updated AppleScripts.

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Issues are seeming to get better although I've seen a few issues today too. Trying to get a status on when we're moving "to the cloud". :-)

Sounds great on the updated scripts!
Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at: http://weathertogether.net