Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!!  (Read 1684 times)

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Happy Thanksgiving!!
« on: November 22, 2017, 11:09:46 PM »
I'm thankful for Stu and his programming skills. I'm thankful for the helpful tips/suggestions/ideas/experience of so many sharing folks at this forum. I'm especially thankful for people answering my stupid questions and helping me get started!

May you all have a safe and tasty celebration of the beginnings of this country. Hope all you other Citizens of the World also celebrate the blessings where ever you live! ThU5:-)
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system

Weatheraardvark

• Gale
  • I hear tornado sirens, lets go climb on the roof
    • C0005
    • KIADESMI1
    • Des Moines Weather and Climate
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 Plus, Fars, Extra sensors
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:51:36 PM »
There is always something to be thankful for.
Davis VP2 Plus; 24h  FARS; Extra Temp Humid sensor (2); Extra Temp Station (2);;Weatherlink IP;USB; MAC Ventura 13.3

; https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/8a7585dd06404bde81d5229b09f84ebb/summary

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
I'll keep the thanks, but skip on the turkey! (Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 11:59:16 PM »
Dear X-Air, and WeatherCat users that are happy to give thanks for blessings to be found here,

I'm thankful for Stu and his programming skills. I'm thankful for the helpful tips/suggestions/ideas/experience of so many sharing folks at this forum. I'm especially thankful for people answering my stupid questions and helping me get started!

I'll second that motion!  [bounce]

May you all have a safe and tasty celebration of the beginnings of this country. Hope all you other Citizens of the World also celebrate the blessings where ever you live! ThU5:-)

I'm all in favor of a tasty celebration.  However, do forgive me if we skip on the turkey.  After battling wild turkeys for over 1/2 of the summer - I've had my fill!!   >:(

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]