Author Topic: iOS Client-Server Connection  (Read 26631 times)

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Alas, when the brand new engine failed, suddenly the urgent need for a new phone kinda of disappeared. . . .

I do not want to hijack this thread with the wagon, but on your wagon thread, it may be time for you to post an update on the old Buick. In the meantime, my WeatherCat iPhone app is no longer having this problem with not being able to find the local setting. It does, however, lose the settings for Good comms, Bad comms and Sensor errors every time it has to re-establish the connection, whether it be local or Internet.
Blick

The Grand Poohbah

• Gale
  • Developer of WeatherCat for iOS, tvOS, and watchOS
    • EW6355 KCANEVAD43
    • Hopeful Hill Ranch
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2, aspirated, solar radiation, uv, soil temp and moisture
Re: WeatherCat app cannot see "Local"
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 11:41:40 PM »
I do not want to hijack this thread with the wagon, but on your wagon thread, it may be time for you to post an update on the old Buick. In the meantime, my WeatherCat iPhone app is no longer having this problem with not being able to find the local setting. It does, however, lose the settings for Good comms, Bad comms and Sensor errors every time it has to re-establish the connection, whether it be local or Internet.

That will be fixed in the next iPhone update. It was reported fixed in the iPad version that's currently in review.