Author Topic: Apple announces a Military (Veteran or Active Duty) Purchasing Program  (Read 1475 times)

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Program explanation/agreement:US Veterans and Military Purchase Program Can also be used for immediate family members.

Some retail chains also offer discounts to Veterans, Home Depot and Lowe's come to mind.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system

Felix

• Gale
  • Station Details: Davis VP-2 Plus, FARS, WeatherLink IP. Sharx cams.
Re: Apple announces a Military (Veteran or Active Duty) Purchasing Program
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 10:42:31 AM »
There are so many places that offer discounts to seniors, military members, vets and family members, it's best to always ask if eligible.

Here's 250 for military & vets. They claim the Home Depot discount has expired but I think that's an error, no way HD will stop the military discount unless they collaborate with Lowe's and both stop the program.

https://www.offers.com/blog/post/military-discounts-guide/

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
Re: Apple announces a Military (Veteran or Active Duty) Purchasing Program
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 02:11:42 PM »
A couple of months ago I had a checkout clerk at HD ask me if I as a Vet! I?ve kept a copy of my DD214 in my wallet ever since but they have yet to ask for it. I think the change at HD is that they used to do this only on Memorial Day. :)
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system