Author Topic: Mountain Lion & WeatherLinkIP  (Read 1918 times)

Gman19

• Gentle Breeze
    • KD4TJG
    • KNCKERNE9
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2+, WeatherLinkIP, WeatherCat running on iMac Pro (2017),3 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon W,64 GB RAM
Mountain Lion & WeatherLinkIP
« on: January 14, 2013, 10:16:38 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has been running WeatherLinkIP with Mountain Lion and how it is running.  I found some folks running Mountain Lion with the USB version and it seems to be OK with that.  I've been running Weathercat with Lion for several months now with extremely good stability, and am pondering upgrading to Mountain Lion.  If it is going to make a lot of headaches, I may hold off.  Any thoughts will be appreciated!!

shelt

• Calm
Re: Mountain Lion & WeatherLinkIP
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:31:46 PM »
I've been running Mountain Lion and WeatherlinkIP together since 10.8 was released.  No issues at all.  I've only been running WC about a month, but no issues there either.  WC acquires data from my WeatherlinkIP, and the WeatherlinkIP also uploads to the Davis Weatherlink site without issue.

Gman19

• Gentle Breeze
    • KD4TJG
    • KNCKERNE9
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2+, WeatherLinkIP, WeatherCat running on iMac Pro (2017),3 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon W,64 GB RAM
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:21:26 PM »
Thanks Shelt,
I was planning on upgrading to Mountain Lion this coming weekend and your positive input makes me feel better about it.  I've been running Weathercat since August with the WeatherlinkIP and they do work very well together.  I've been running Weathercat since 12/4/12 without a reboot.  On 12/4 we had a power outage that forced a restart of all systems.  I love this stability!

AMS

• Gentle Breeze
    • Doonan WeatherLink
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus (Fan Aspirated) with Solar & UV, Wireless Envoy with WeatherLinkIP, WeatherCat (iMac 27", 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 3TB FusionDrive, 3TB TimeCapsule).
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:22:32 PM »
Yes I too am running WeatherlinkIP logger & Envoy using latest Mac OS. Works a treat. Still uploads to WL site and WC no problems encountered.