General Category > General Discussion

About The General Discussion Forum

<< < (2/2)

Randall75:
Hi Stu
 but I can't start a new post on any of the forums topic the start a new topic button is gone
thanks
 [cheers1]

elagache:
Howdy Stu and indirectly Cath,

--- Quote from: WCDev on March 31, 2012, 08:23:58 PM ---Sorry Randall, the post has gone now - Cath made me remove it after finding out I'd posted about today being her birthday.

--- End quote ---

Well, perhaps we should respect her privacy, but we all do owe her a great debt of thanks!!

Please do express our appreciation of her tolerance and patience . . . . . .  I suspect she never thought she would be sharing her husband with a "cat"  [cat] as much as she does!!  [goofy]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

WCDev:

--- Quote from: elagache on March 31, 2012, 09:32:52 PM ---Howdy Stu and indirectly Cath,

--- Quote from: WCDev on March 31, 2012, 08:23:58 PM ---Sorry Randall, the post has gone now - Cath made me remove it after finding out I'd posted about today being her birthday.

--- End quote ---

Well, perhaps we should respect her privacy, but we all do owe her a great debt of thanks!!

Please do express our appreciation of her tolerance and patience . . . . . .  I suspect she never thought she would be sharing her husband with a "cat"  [cat] as much as she does!!  [goofy]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

--- End quote ---

Lol!

Randall, I've restarted the forum software - can you post new topics now?

Cheers,
Stu.

Randall75:

--- Quote from: Stu ---Randall, I've restarted the forum software - can you post new topics now?
--- End quote ---

Thanks Stu yes I can

[cheers1]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version