Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING  (Read 2112 times)

Randall75

• Storm
  • CWOP-CW6734 WeatherUnderground-KOHNEWAR6
    • CW6734
    • KOHNEWAR6
    • Randy's Weather On The Hill
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus.iMac i5 OS High Sierra 10.13.6 8GB Ram, WeatherCat 3,Logitech 9000 Pro Web Cam
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« on: November 27, 2014, 10:31:32 AM »
Hi all you Cat fans

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

cheers

[cheers1]

Felix

• Gale
  • Station Details: Davis VP-2 Plus, FARS, WeatherLink IP. Sharx cams.
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:45:50 AM »
And the same back to you Randall!

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:40:56 PM »
Likewise all WeatherCatters.

We are experiencing an early start to the snow season here in the mountains of Northern Utah. My CoCoRaHS report this morning included 9 inches on the ground containing 1.25 inches of water (22.9 cm of snow containing 3.2 cm of water). I realise that is small by Reinhard's standards, but for the drought-stricken western region of the States, it's pretty significant. Something for which to be grateful on Thanksgiving.
Blick

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Yes Indeed!! (Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »
Dear Randall, Felix, Blick, and WeatherCat USofA Community. . .

By all means, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!  [bounce]

We are experiencing an early start to the snow season here in the mountains of Northern Utah. My CoCoRaHS report this morning included 9 inches on the ground containing 1.25 inches of water (22.9 cm of snow containing 3.2 cm of water). I realise that is small by Reinhard's standards, but for the drought-stricken western region of the States, it's pretty significant. Something for which to be grateful on Thanksgiving.

I don't know how the storms will move east, but the National Weather Service is starting to include warnings for urban and small stream flooding for the batch of storms forecast to start effecting us on Saturday.  One can never know until the storms actually arrive, but the forecast models have been relatively steady in bringing us a lot of wet for the next few days!

Stay tuned!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]