Author Topic: First time user, long time reader  (Read 2521 times)

Brandon weather

• Gentle Breeze
  • Just a regular guy with an interest in the weather
    • DW7935
    • IEngland263
    • Brandon Weather
  • Station Details: Vantage vue, Foscam 1825w webcam, Mac mini, Weathercat running on El Capitan
First time user, long time reader
« on: September 23, 2015, 08:55:48 AM »
Hello all, just a quick intro from me here in Brandon, Suffolk in the UK. Currently using a Vantage Vue along with a foscam outdoor camera on Weathercat which is on my Mac mini running El Capitan with no issues yet! Keen interest in photography and still looking for that one shot........

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: First time user, long time reader
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »
Welcome to the WeatherCat forum, mate! Thanks for introducing yourself. Being a long time reader, you already know that WeatherCatters are a terrific bunch.

I just took a peak at your website and see that you have been collecting data for almost 5 years now. This hobby is terribly addicting, isn't it?
Blick

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Welcome! (Re: First time user, long time reader)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:11 PM »
First things first, here is an official welcome to the WeatherCat forum!

Keen interest in photography and still looking for that one shot........

Glad to hear that you are also something of a shutterbug!

I certainly encourage you and everyone on this forum to share more of their photos.  Photos are much more than a thousand words and they make the forum an even more nice place to visit.  Posting photos is easy enough to do and usually brightens everyone's day.

Thanks for introducing yourself and for being a long-time WeatherCat user!

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

jace

• Storm
    • DW9675
    • ISuffolk62
    • Yoxford weather site.
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2, with Mac USB Data Logger. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, with 8 GB 1033 MHz DDR3 Memory, running Mac OSX Version 10.10.1 (Yosimite).
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 06:05:14 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum, we are almost neighbours, only about 46 miles away ! 

JC

Brandon weather

• Gentle Breeze
  • Just a regular guy with an interest in the weather
    • DW7935
    • IEngland263
    • Brandon Weather
  • Station Details: Vantage vue, Foscam 1825w webcam, Mac mini, Weathercat running on El Capitan
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 06:19:49 PM »
I'm sure this will be both an informative and fun place to be. Thanks all for making me feel welcome 👍