General Category > General Discussion

WeatherUnderground support folks ask for feedback

(1/1)

saratogaWX:
Two WU support folks have started asking for feedback at https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=33651.0;topicseen

Join the conversation, and try to be polite.  I know there are many grumbles about what has happened with WU since The Weather Company/IBM took over.

This may be a good way to give honest feedback and help them focus on the PWS-owner issues with the services.

Best regards,
Ken (admin on wxforum.net)

elagache:
Dear Ken and WeatherCat faithful,

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on January 15, 2018, 11:05:03 PM ---Two WU support folks have started asking for feedback at https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=33651.0;topicseen
--- End quote ---

Thanks Ken for the pointer.  It is another "mile a minute" day for me so this will have to wait, but I'll try to join in and see where this conversation ends up.

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on January 15, 2018, 11:05:03 PM ---Join the conversation, and try to be polite.
--- End quote ---

*Sniff*   . . . . You have my sympathies in even having to ask for politeness.  It should be what everyone strives for in this modern age when we truly have the freedom and profound incentive to be polite.  Things most definitely are not as they seem.   :(

Oh well, . . . . . Edouard

saratogaWX:
Hi Edouard,

The folks at WXForum.net have tended to be a polite and mellow crew for most of our 11 year existence.  Yes, there have been outlier responses, but thankfully, few and far between.

The laments about the decline of Wunderground after the IBM/Weather Company acquisition have generated a fair amount of fervor in postings with some folks just saying good-bye to WU.  I think that WU is genuinely trying to get their house in order this time, and not just trying services reduction (NOAA radio feeds, Webcams-off-then-back-on).

Blicj11:
Thanks for the heads up and the link, Ken. And for your support of WeatherCat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version