Author Topic: Reports Have Incorrect Data  (Read 2239 times)

aware

• Calm
    • KTXKINGW23
  • Station Details: David Vantage Pro2
Reports Have Incorrect Data
« on: January 08, 2019, 03:00:33 AM »
I know the pre-loaded reports are just examples of what can be done, but they should still be showing correct data shouldn't they?

Here are some screenshots of what I a talking about with Report #1 having incorrect data.  The first screenshot is a current reading of my channels.  The second screenshot is the current reading from R4 (temp did change a tenth of a degree in the time it took me to make the screenshot).  The last screenshot is from R1 which always seems to represent the temp a few degrees off from reality. If I am misunderstanding what this is telling me please let me know.

Well screenshots posted in the wrong order, but I think you can see what I am talking about.

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: Reports Have Incorrect Data
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 05:46:19 AM »
In order for us to see what is being reported on your screen shots, you need to also post the same shots but in Edit mode. That will allow us to see the variable or tag that is programmed for each of the screens. My bet is that the tag is different on each one of those screens, and that you are being confused by the label. If you Edit each of those screens you will see that you are not displaying the same variable. You can edit the variable to display the data you actually desire.
Blick

The Grand Poohbah

• Gale
  • Developer of WeatherCat for iOS, tvOS, and watchOS
    • EW6355 KCANEVAD43
    • Hopeful Hill Ranch
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2, aspirated, solar radiation, uv, soil temp and moisture
Re: Reports Have Incorrect Data
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 06:09:13 PM »
Blickj11 is correct. Report example R1 uses AT_US$ to query the temperature at the server. Report example R4 and Channels use STAT$TEMPERATURE:CURRENT:TODAY$ You can edit the reports to use the tag that you prefer.