Author Topic: What a bunch of Yahoos!  (Read 1290 times)

xairbusdriver

• Storm
    • EW7115 (E7115)
    • KTNGERMA20
    • Mid-South Weather
  • Station Details: Davis VP2 wireless + remote Anemometer/2014 Mac min - 10.15.7/WC 3.0.5
What a bunch of Yahoos!
« on: September 24, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Around here, no body in their right mind would want to be called a 'yahoo'. Yet that's the name a failing Internet has been chose. They have finally been sold off in bits and pieces. And, serprise, surprize, they just discovered they'd been hacked back in 2014! [rolleyes2] Rather confirms my opinion of them, "a bunch of yahoos"!

If you've ever had an account there (many email groups used them for email connections) you might want to check this site. It claims to be able to show if your username has ever been stolen. It also claims to test for email addresses, but I would not advise entering any email address until this site can be verified as legit! A "Microsoft Regional Director and Most Valuable Professional awardee for Developer Security" claims to be the owner/creator of the site. Got a nice, clean-cut image of "Mr. Hunt", of course. I've not met this guy, so I'm attempting to contact Mr. Gates to determine if this guy is real or a photo-stock image. [lol] Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't give away my email addresses to any site, especially one with possible close connections with M$ and/or Yahoo(whoever owns them now). [rolleyes2]
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF COUNTRIES
Those that use metric = #1 Measurement system
And the United States = The Banana system