Author Topic: iPad 2.4 Update  (Read 1977 times)

The Grand Poohbah

• Gale
  • Developer of WeatherCat for iOS, tvOS, and watchOS
    • EW6355 KCANEVAD43
    • Hopeful Hill Ranch
  • Station Details: Vantage Pro 2, aspirated, solar radiation, uv, soil temp and moisture
iPad 2.4 Update
« on: May 01, 2020, 08:17:24 PM »
Automatically adjusts when wind speed and wind gust exceeds the previous maximum value.
Updated for iOS 13 and adds icons for newer devices.
Supports use on iPads back to 2011 (iPad 2 with 30-pin dock connector) so that you can dust off your retired iPad and use it as your 24/7 Personal Weather Station Monitor.

Attention WeatherCat for the iPad fans
If you enjoy using WeatherCat for the iPad, please leave lots of stars (and a glowing review if you have time) for WeatherCatPad at the Apple App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/weathercatpad/id894713071). Show your love. Thank you.

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Thanks Grand! (Re: iPad 2.4 Update)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 10:58:37 PM »
Dear Grand and WeatherCat iPad users,

Automatically adjusts when wind speed and wind gust exceeds the previous maximum value.
Updated for iOS 13 and adds icons for newer devices.
Supports use on iPads back to 2011 (iPad 2 with 30-pin dock connector) so that you can dust off your retired iPad and use it as your 24/7 Personal Weather Station Monitor.

Thanks Grand! ThU5:-)

Attention WeatherCat for the iPad fans
If you enjoy using WeatherCat for the iPad, please leave lots of stars (and a glowing review if you have time) for WeatherCatPad at the Apple App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/weathercatpad/id894713071). Show your love. Thank you.

I believe I already have and encourage all others to do the same!  [cheer]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Blicj11

• Storm
    • EW3808
    • KUTHEBER6
    • Timber Lakes Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | WeatherLinkIP Data Logger | iMac (2019), 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9, 40 GB RAM, macOS Ventura 13.6 | Sharx SCNC2900 Webcam | WeatherCat 3.3 | Supportive Wife
Re: iPad 2.4 Update
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 03:56:04 PM »
Great work Grand.

Like Edouard, I thought I had written a review, but it turns out both of our reviews are for the iOS RCP app, rather than this app for iPadOS. I use the other app on my phone, but like this one better on my iPad for its extremely customizable one-screen view of the data. It's more of a visual monitor at a glance. I wrote a review.

Thanks for tweaking this version.   
Blick

elagache

• Global Moderator
  • Storm
    • DW3835
    • KCAORIND10
    • Canebas Weather
  • Station Details: Davis Vantage Pro-2, Mac mini (2018), macOS 10.14.3, WeatherCat 3
Reviewed it now! (Re: iPad 2.4 Update)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 09:23:19 PM »
Dear Blick, Grand and WeatherCat iPad users,

Like Edouard, I thought I had written a review, but it turns out both of our reviews are for the iOS RCP app, rather than this app for iPadOS.
. . . . .

Bummer dude! . . .  :-[

Okay, I got my act together and just added a review!  [bounce]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]