WeatherCat > iOS Client Help

Quickstart guide for WeatherCat iPad now on the WeatherCat Wiki.

(1/2) > >>

elagache:
Dear WeatherCat iPad fans,

As mentioned earlier, I splurged and bought copies of WeatherCat iPad for everyone in the house.  This included my sister and (as any fellow who has a sister knows), it can be a little hard to lurn' d'em' sisters!!  [biggrin]

Rather than go through the exercise for one person, I decided to turn the task into something that would benefit the whole WeatherCat community.  So I grabbed some snapshots on my iPad, uploaded them into Voila so that I could easily annotate them, then I wrote up a Quickstart on the WeatherCat Wiki:

http://wiki.trixology.com/index.php/WeatherCat_iPad_Quickstart_guide

So if you want some more information on this iPad application, you'll find an overview of what it can do there.  This could also be handy if you are pondering if the app is worth da' . . . . . .  [biggrin]

Cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

P.S. Anyone who is trying to use the free WeatherCat iPhone (etc.) app might want to take a quick look at the instructions as well.  The 2 applications share some features - mainly the configuration options to access WeatherCat on your Mac.

WCDev:
Very nice work Edouard  [tup]

The Grand Poohbah:
"It is noble to teach oneself, but still nobler to teach others -- and less trouble." Mark Twain [rolleyes2]

elagache:
Howdy Stu, Grand, and WeatherCat fans,

--- Quote from: The Grand Poohbah on July 13, 2014, 07:47:49 PM ---"It is noble to teach oneself, but still nobler to teach others -- and less trouble." Mark Twain [rolleyes2]

--- End quote ---

;) . . . .  Obviously, Mark Twain never taught a course in his life!! . . . .  [biggrin]

In the few college courses I taught I gave a few students grades of "C" that I really felt should have been "F"!!!

Since then I've struck mostly to the task of trying to teaching myself - usually I'm a more diligent pupil!!   ;D

cheers, Edouard  [cheers1]

Blicj11:
Very thorough Edouard. I am using the WeatherCatPad app and I like it a lot more than I liked using the iPhone app on my iPad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version